Welcome to the Official Tourist Information Site of the Municipality of Forlì

ITA
ENG

Palazzo dell'Antica Spezieria (Garavini)

The building was designed by Luigi Mirri and built in 1781. It was an idea by Countess Eufemia Marchesi who left a legacy for the setting up of a chemist’s shop intended to continuously and freely help the poor of the town.
Although marked by formal purist elements, the façade disguisedly anticipates the forthcoming Neoclassical style; it is built in smoothed brickwork and enhanced by sandstone finishes. 

Address: C.so Garibaldi, 15, 47121 Forlì (FC), Italia

Last update mercoledì 29 agosto 2018

 

Back to previous page

Comune di Forlì - Piazza Saffi, 8 47121 Forlì - Tel. 0543 712111
Partita IVA: 00606620409
A cura della Redazione di Turismo Forlivese, C.so Diaz, 21 - 47121 Forlì - redazione.turismo@comune.forli.fc.it

Questo sito internet è valido xhtml 1.0 strict, clicca per accedere al validatore xhtml 1.0, il sito verrà aperto in una nuova finestra Questo sito internet è valido CSS 2.0, clicca per accedere al validatore css, il sito verrà aperto in una nuova finestra sito internet validato wcag wai a