Welcome to the Official Tourist Information Site of the Municipality of Forlì

ITA
ENG

Eremo di San Barnaba in Gamogna - Tredozio




It was founded in 1053 by Pier Damiani abbot. In recent times it was turned into a parish church because of the depopulation of the mountain-areas. Gamogna has been restored and soon will be open to public.


Address: 47019 Tredozio (FC), Italia
Locality: Camogna
Telephone number: +39.333.8827033

Mail: fmg.gamogna@libero.it



Admission

Free entrance.


How to get there

Drive 8 km along the provincial road towards the Tramazzo mountain and leave the car in a parking area. From there take an almost half an hour walking path towards the mountain range, or proceed by car through the gravel path that from Lutirano, 6 km from Tredozio, turns southwards and arrives at Ponte della Valle. Here ends the gravel trail and begins the walking way to Trebbana up to Gamogna.


Description

Though not belonging to the municipal territory of Tredozio, the hermitage was in 1053 under the jurisdiction of San Valentino parish church. It was founded in 1053 by Pier Damiani abbot and was turned in recent times into a parish church because of the depopulation of the mountain-areas. Gamogna has been restored and soon will be open to public.


Download the brochure

The Tramazzo Valley

Last update lunedì 5 marzo 2018

 

Back to previous page

Comune di Forlì - Piazza Saffi, 8 47121 Forlì - Tel. 0543 712111
Partita IVA: 00606620409
A cura della Redazione di Turismo Forlivese, C.so Diaz, 21 - 47121 Forlì - redazione.turismo@comune.forli.fc.it

Questo sito internet è valido xhtml 1.0 strict, clicca per accedere al validatore xhtml 1.0, il sito verrà aperto in una nuova finestra Questo sito internet è valido CSS 2.0, clicca per accedere al validatore css, il sito verrà aperto in una nuova finestra sito internet validato wcag wai a